Sunday, August 15, 2010

I Should Most Definitely Be Sleeping Right Now

I do believe this is the first blog in a while that I'm actually typing because I simply couldn't sleep.

And I don't even know why I can't sleep right now. It's one of THOSE nights. You know, the ones where you know you have to get some sleep because tomorrow is gonna be so incredibly long and hard. And you're so extremely tired, to the point where you can barely keep your eyes open, and you're yawning like crazy. But no matter how much your body and your mind are screaming, "GO TO SLEEP ALREADY!!" there's still that one little something inside of you that you can't quite locate that's no where near ready to go to sleep.

You lay in bed, and you toss and turn. Then you watch some t.v. and you waste all the time you can possibly waste on facebook and playing computer games. Then you completely run out of things to do, so you crawl back in bed and toss and turn some more. And no matter how hard you try to fall asleep, there's just that something that's keeping you awake. And you don't have a clue as to what it might be. I mean, sure, you've got some things that you haven't been able to get off of your mind lately, but they're not so bad that they're gonna keep you awake like this. So what is it?! What could possibly be causing your body to have such a malfunction?!

I don't know...but I don't like it. I despise nights like this. Nights like this are the worst. At least on other sleepless nights, there are reasons. But this is just pointless.

A pointless, sleepless night.

Maybe if I stopped trying so hard,

I could just...

drift away...

into...

the...

*yawn*

Goodnight...

*zzzzzzzzzzzzzz...*

No comments:

Post a Comment