Sunday, October 31, 2010

23 HOURS AND COUNTING!





So i decided to do something crazy this year and participate in NaNoWriMo. It stands for National November Writing Month. They challenge people who are willing to participate to write a novel during the month of November.

30 Days
50,000 words
O.o
yea...

I've got an idea in my head, but my lovely room mate asked me a few days ago what my theme was going to be. I looked at her like..."thanks, for ruining my life". The answer is, i have no idea. I've thought about it non stop for days now and still don't know what the central point of the story is going to be.

Here's the good news: IT DOESN'T MATTER! not really anyway. I mean, pretty much the idea is to not think too much. Just start typing on November 1st and see what happens.

Now you may be wondering what exactly I get out of all of this. Well, i get the satisfaction of being able to tell people i'm writing a novel, silly! It makes me sound WAY cooler than I actually am.

Be on the look out for excerpts, word counts, possible titles, and other information that may come up about my soon to be existent novel [yup...that feels as good as it sounds]. I'll try to keep up with my blog as much as possible over the course of this coming month, for the few followers i do actually have.

Happy Halloween ^_^

1 comment: