Monday, November 1, 2010

This Is Home



Last night was nothing short of amazing!

You're probably wondering what happened that made it that way. What did I accomplish, or what did someone do for me, etc, etc? What was so special about yesterday?

The answer: absolutely nothing.

Not really, anyway. I accomplished absolutely nothing. No one gave me anything or did anything that could be considered necessarily "special" for me. There was nothing especially different about yesterday.

Maybe that's why?

I slept in. Went to noon service at church. Came back and watched a movie with great friends while I painted a little. Watched some funny videos on youtube. We went to dinner in the cafeteria together. Then came back and watched another movie. I had a nice talk with a friend, where I think we both grew closer together and learned some things about the other. We messed around with our guitars and tried out some awesome four part harmonies. Had a dance party. Then I crawled into bed, read for awhile and went to sleep.

I spent my entire day with four of the most amazing girls ever. I grew closer to all of them at least a little.

This place already felt like home.

But last night...

last night I felt more at home than I have ever felt in my entire life.

I feel like I found four of my long lost sisters.

And it is the most amazing feeling ever.

46 days is definitely not enough.

I don't ever want to leave.


      <3 <3       <3 <3
   <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
      <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
         <3 <3 <3 <3
            <3 <3 <3
               <3 <3
                  <3





Oh yea....and there was also some dragging of one friend from one room to the next when she was being particularly annoying ;) LOVE YOU ALEX! (and the "alan! alan!" bit at the end comes from this youtube video

No comments:

Post a Comment